IS there a DSM diagnosis and do you want to declare it through your insurer?
Then a referral from your GP is always necessary before you can come to me.
- MY rates are:
- An individual (treatment) consultation of 60 minutes costs € 110,-
- A short individual (treatment) consultation of (30 minutes) costs €60,-
- An individual (treatment) consultation of 90 minutes costs € 175,-
- An individual (diagnostic) consultation of 60 minutes costs € 130,-
- A short individual (diagnostic) consultation of 30 minutes costs €75,-
- An individual (diagnostic) consultation of 90 minutes costs € 200,-
From 2022, Teachings will NOT have contracts with VGZ, CZ and Menzis
If you have a refund policy, the insurer must reimburse 100% of their own determined maximum rate.
If I do NOT have a contract with your insurer, you pay the monthly bill directly to me and then declare it to the insurer yourself. With an in-kind policy, the insurer reimburses at least 65% of the NZA rate, but sometimes more, depending on the supplementary insurance.
From 2022, Teachings will have a contract with DSW, ASR and Achmea.
For both a refund policy and a policy in kind, I will declare for you directly from your insurer. Then the rates of the insurers apply.
NEW AT TEACHINGS as of September 2022:
If your symptoms are too mild or have no DSM diagnosis, they will not be reimbursed by your insurer. You can still come to me, but you have to pay for your therapy YOURSELF. Even if you have more serious complaints, but do not want the health insurer or your GP to be informed about your treatment, you can opt for a treatment that you pay yourself. You can then opt for COUNSELING. This costs € 80 per consultation.
Sometimes an employer reimburses these types of trajectories.